Acceptable use of this web site and support system
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) sets out the terms under which you may access this website.
If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy then you may not use this website.
You may use this website only for lawful purposes.
You may not use this site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent,
- to transmit, or post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojans, worms, time-bombs, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to impersonate or represent yourself as any other person when using this website
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website content
- not to interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the website or detrimentally affect the use of the website by any other user
- that any messages or postings you make on this web site should not be malicious or designed to offend. In particular, the use of swear-words or undue profanity is discouraged. By participating in any discussion, you undertake to indemnify us and our employees and subcontractors against any liability arising from any obscene, defamatory, seditious, blasphemous or other actionable statement published by you on this site and against all damages, losses, claims and costs (including, without limitation, fines and expenses arising out of or incurred in conducting or defending any proceedings) arising from any such actionable statements.
- to link to our website only through the home page www.solomanage.com unless you have obtained our express written consent, which may be withdrawn at any time, to link to any other pages of our website
- not to use the name “SoloManage”, or any SoloManage branding or marketing content on the website for any purpose
- not to use any software, manuals or other information downloaded from the site for any purposes and under any terms other than those set out in the End User Licence Agreement for the SoloManage software, a copy of which is available on this website.
- not to gather, extract, reproduce or display on any other website or other online service, any material on or from this website, whether or not by the use of spiders or other screen scraping software or systems used to extract data.
Contributions or postings to the support or help systems on this site must:
- be accurate (where they state facts).
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promote sexually explicit material.
- promote violence.
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promote any illegal activity.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- advocate, promote or assist any copyright infringement or computer misuse.
If a breach of this Policy has occurred, Quartile Software Limited as owners and operators of this website, may take such action as it deems appropriate including denying you access to the website, bringing legal proceedings against you and disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as Quartile Software Limited considers appropriate.